The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 35||Parent system: Pioneer Health Services|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Certified trauma center
- Fitness center
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Geriatric services)
- Sports medicine
Patient/Family Support Services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||4||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||32||Registered nurses:||25|
|Licensed practical nurses:||15||Licensed practical nurses:||12|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||3,803||Emergency room visits:||3,803|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||35|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements