The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 69||Parent system: North Mississippi Health Services, Inc.|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Certified trauma center
Patient/Family Support Services
- Patient representative/ombusdman
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||1||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||26||Registered nurses:||8|
|Licensed practical nurses:||5||Licensed practical nurses:||3|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||17,937||Emergency room visits:||12,790|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||69|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements