The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: Children's psychiatric|
|Number of Beds: 55||Parent system: Universal Health Services, Inc.|
- Psychiatric care (Psychiatric emergency services)
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services and Consultation)
Patient/Family Support Services
- Patient representative/ombusdman
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||1||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||11||Registered nurses:||6|
|Licensed practical nurses:||3||Licensed practical nurses:||5|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||0||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||55|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements