The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: Psychiatric|
|Number of Beds: 84||Parent system:|
- Psychiatric care (Partial hospitalization and Psychiatric emergency services)
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services, Consultation, Geriatric services and Outpatient care)
- Substance-abuse programs
Patient/Family Support Services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||5||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||45||Registered nurses:||33|
|Licensed practical nurses:||7||Licensed practical nurses:||8|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||47,533||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||84|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements