The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Religiously operated||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 17||Parent system: Catholic Health Initiatives|
- Birthing room
- End-of-life services (Hospice)
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Home health services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sleep center
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||3||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||10||Registered nurses:||10|
|Licensed practical nurses:||13||Licensed practical nurses:||3|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||33,990||Emergency room visits:||1,600|
|Births:||50||Number of Beds:||17|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements