The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Psychiatric|
|Number of Beds: 300||Parent system:|
- Psychiatric care (Partial hospitalization and Psychiatric emergency services*)
- Geriatric services
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services, Consultation*, Geriatric services and Outpatient care)
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||65||Physicians and dentists*:||7|
|Registered nurses:||127||Registered nurses:||77|
|Licensed practical nurses:||15||Licensed practical nurses:||7|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||39,097||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||300|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements