The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: State||Hospital type: Children's acute long-term care|
|Number of Beds: 80||Parent system: Massachusetts Department of Public Health|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care)
- Dental services
- HIV-AIDS services
- Physical rehabilitation
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||4|
|Registered nurses:||22||Registered nurses:||7|
|Licensed practical nurses:||13||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||0||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||80|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements