The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Acute long-term care|
|Number of Beds: 725||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care and Skilled nursing care)
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Dental services
- Fitness center
- Geriatric services
- Home health services*
- Kidney dialysis
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Consultation, Geriatric services and Outpatient care)
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Translation services
- Health screenings
- Meals on wheels
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||NA||Physicians and dentists*:||NA|
|Registered nurses:||NA||Registered nurses:||NA|
|Licensed practical nurses:||NA||Licensed practical nurses:||NA|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||NA||Emergency room visits:||NA|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||725|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements