The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Children's rehabilitation|
|Number of Beds: 112||Parent system:|
- Psychiatric care (Partial hospitalization)
- Dental services
- Home health services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services and Outpatient care)
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Translation services
- Health screenings
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||8||Physicians and dentists*:||3|
|Registered nurses:||35||Registered nurses:||37|
|Licensed practical nurses:||2||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||264,165||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||112|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements