The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 41||Parent system: UMass Memorial Health Care, Inc.|
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Extracorporeal shock lithotripter
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Geriatric services)
- Stop-smoking program
- Women's health center
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Patient support groups
- Translation services
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||NA||Physicians and dentists*:||NA|
|Registered nurses:||NA||Registered nurses:||NA|
|Licensed practical nurses:||NA||Licensed practical nurses:||NA|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||38,386||Emergency room visits:||13,841|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||41|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements