The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 103||Parent system: HCA|
- Birthing room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Geriatric services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Geriatric services)
Patient/Family Support Services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Health fairs
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||75||Registered nurses:||38|
|Licensed practical nurses:||22||Licensed practical nurses:||7|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||23,400||Emergency room visits:||18,334|
|Births:||515||Number of Beds:||103|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements