The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Partnership||Hospital type: Rehabilitation|
|Number of Beds: 74||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Patient support groups
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||13||Registered nurses:||11|
|Licensed practical nurses:||19||Licensed practical nurses:||2|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||979||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||74|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements