The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Rehabilitation|
|Number of Beds: 60||Parent system: Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Physical rehabilitation
- Stop-smoking program
Patient/Family Support Services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||23||Registered nurses:||6|
|Licensed practical nurses:||12||Licensed practical nurses:||14|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||24,500||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||60|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements