The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Acute long-term care|
|Number of Beds: 132||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Acute long-term care)
- Infection isolation room
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||5||Physicians and dentists*:||1|
|Registered nurses:||112||Registered nurses:||38|
|Licensed practical nurses:||2||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||563||Emergency room visits:||563|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||132|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements