The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Religiously operated||Hospital type: Children's psychiatric|
|Number of Beds: 85||Parent system:|
- Psychiatric care (Psychiatric emergency services)
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services and Consultation)
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||4||Physicians and dentists*:||1|
|Registered nurses:||14||Registered nurses:||12|
|Licensed practical nurses:||0||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||15||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||85|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements