The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Children's chronic disease|
|Number of Beds: 49||Parent system:|
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Psychiatric care (Psychiatric emergency services)
- Bariatric/weight control services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services, Consultation and Outpatient care)
- Urgent-care center
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||3|
|Registered nurses:||45||Registered nurses:||28|
|Licensed practical nurses:||4||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||32,119||Emergency room visits:||5,894|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||49|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements