The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: Children's orthopedic|
|Number of Beds: 24||Parent system: Shriners Hospitals for Children|
- Physical rehabilitation
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||4||Physicians and dentists*:||3|
|Registered nurses:||19||Registered nurses:||10|
|Licensed practical nurses:||3||Licensed practical nurses:||3|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||10,177||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||24|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements