The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: State||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 45||Parent system: Hawaii Health Systems Corporation|
- Birthing room
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care and Intermediate nursing care)
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Women's health center
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||24||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||48||Registered nurses:||2|
|Licensed practical nurses:||21||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||14,908||Emergency room visits:||6,042|
|Births:||250||Number of Beds:||45|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements