The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: City-county||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 118||Parent system: Southeast Georgia Health System|
- Birthing room
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sleep center
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Translation services
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||NA||Physicians and dentists*:||NA|
|Registered nurses:||NA||Registered nurses:||NA|
|Licensed practical nurses:||NA||Licensed practical nurses:||NA|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||41,525||Emergency room visits:||32,106|
|Births:||770||Number of Beds:||118|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements