The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Partnership||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 228||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- End-of-life services (Hospice)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Fitness center
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sleep center
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Translation services
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||1||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||29||Registered nurses:||0|
|Licensed practical nurses:||17||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||28,551||Emergency room visits:||11,331|
|Births:||NA||Number of Beds:||228|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements