The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Hospital district or authority||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 25||Parent system: QHR|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care*)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sleep center
- Stop-smoking program
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||6||Physicians and dentists*:||8|
|Registered nurses:||34||Registered nurses:||14|
|Licensed practical nurses:||5||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||24,453||Emergency room visits:||11,490|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||25|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements