The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 52||Parent system: Baptist Health|
- Birthing room
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Psychiatric care (Psychiatric emergency services)
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Home health services*
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services*, Consultation* and Outpatient care*)
- Sleep center
- Stop-smoking program
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||84||Registered nurses:||57|
|Licensed practical nurses:||3||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||60,911||Emergency room visits:||24,121|
|Births:||453||Number of Beds:||52|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements