The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: State||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 234||Parent system: Specialty Hospitals of America, LLC|
- Birthing room
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- HIV-AIDS services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Consultation)
- Women's health center
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||15||Physicians and dentists*:||15|
|Registered nurses:||109||Registered nurses:||120|
|Licensed practical nurses:||4||Licensed practical nurses:||2|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||NA||Emergency room visits:||NA|
|Births:||NA||Number of Beds:||234|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements