The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Not-for-profit||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 25||Parent system:|
- Birthing room
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Certified trauma center
- Home health services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Sleep center
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Ambulance services
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||5||Physicians and dentists*:||1|
|Registered nurses:||66||Registered nurses:||12|
|Licensed practical nurses:||7||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||46,696||Emergency room visits:||11,870|
|Births:||202||Number of Beds:||25|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements