The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: Rehabilitation|
|Number of Beds: 40||Parent system: Ernest Health, Inc.|
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Physical rehabilitation
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Help with government services
- Patient support groups
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||NA||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||NA||Registered nurses:||0|
|Licensed practical nurses:||NA||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||6,326||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||40|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements