The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 100||Parent system: AHMC & Healthcare, Inc.|
- Birthing room
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care)
- Complementary/alternative medicine
- Physical rehabilitation
- Women's health center
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
- Meals on wheels
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||179||Registered nurses:||52|
|Licensed practical nurses:||11||Licensed practical nurses:||7|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||41,163||Emergency room visits:||26,315|
|Births:||2,506||Number of Beds:||100|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements