The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: State||Hospital type: Institution for mental retardation|
|Number of Beds: 546||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care and Intermediate nursing care)
- End-of-life services (Pain management and Palliative care)
- Dental services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Psychiatric services (Geriatric services)
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||NA||Physicians and dentists*:||NA|
|Registered nurses:||NA||Registered nurses:||NA|
|Licensed practical nurses:||NA||Licensed practical nurses:||NA|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||NA||Emergency room visits:||NA|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||546|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements