The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Hospital district or authority||Hospital type: General medical and surgical|
|Number of Beds: 107||Parent system: HealthTech Management Services|
- Birthing room
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Neonatal intermediate care
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Certified trauma center
- Extracorporeal shock lithotripter
- Fitness center
- Physical rehabilitation
- Urgent-care center
- Women's health center
- Wound management services
- Health fairs
- Health screenings
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Single photon emission CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||164||Registered nurses:||39|
|Licensed practical nurses:||12||Licensed practical nurses:||1|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||88,803||Emergency room visits:||41,961|
|Births:||1,688||Number of Beds:||107|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements