The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: State||Hospital type: Psychiatric|
|Number of Beds: 1,229||Parent system:|
- Elderly/disabled (Skilled nursing care and Intermediate nursing care)
- Dental services
- Fitness center
- Geriatric services
- HIV-AIDS services
- Psychiatric services (Geriatric services)
- Stop-smoking program
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient support groups
- Translation services
- Health screenings
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||72||Physicians and dentists*:||6|
|Registered nurses:||360||Registered nurses:||92|
|Licensed practical nurses:||44||Licensed practical nurses:||4|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||0||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||1,229|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements