The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Partnership||Hospital type: Psychiatric|
|Number of Beds: 120||Parent system:|
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Psychiatric care (Partial hospitalization and Psychiatric emergency services)
- Geriatric services
- Psychiatric services (Child/adolescent services, Consultation, Geriatric services and Outpatient care)
- Stop-smoking program
- Substance-abuse programs
- Wound management services
Patient/Family Support Services
- Patient support groups
- Patient representative/ombusdman
- Transportation for elderly/handicapped
- Translation services
- Health fairs
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Diagnostic radioisotope facility
- Electron beam CT
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||63||Registered nurses:||28|
|Licensed practical nurses:||39||Licensed practical nurses:||8|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||16,594||Emergency room visits:||0|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||120|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements