The following information was provided by the American Hospital Association.
|Operated by: Corporation||Hospital type: Surgical|
|Number of Beds: 51||Parent system:|
- End-of-life services (Pain management)
- Infection isolation room
- Breast cancer screening/mammograms
- Sports medicine
Patient/Family Support Services
- Chaplaincy/pastoral care services
- Patient representative/ombusdman
Imaging Services (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)
- CT scanner
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Multislice spiral CT
* At another location in healthcare system or through arrangement with another provider.
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Physicians and dentists*:||0||Physicians and dentists*:||0|
|Registered nurses:||56||Registered nurses:||28|
|Licensed practical nurses:||0||Licensed practical nurses:||0|
|Faculty Personnel:||NA||Faculty Personnel:||NA|
|Outpatient visits:||14,852||Emergency room visits:||219|
|Births:||0||Number of Beds:||51|
Find out more about AHA data products at www.ahadata.com.
Data provided by American Hospital Association. Last updated April 2012.
* At many hospitals, physicians and dentists are not on staff. They are paid as faculty by a medical school or through other arrangements